Mangaholic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mangaholic

This site is all about manga and anime.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speed Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Speed Racer

Manga Role Player
MangaRole Player:
GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Left_bar_bleue100/100GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Empty
PostSubject: GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures   GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:55 am

Chapter 1:Blue Haired Kid

A blue haired kid walking down the street sees a black silhouetted character. “Hello Sir, my name is Aizen” . The blue haired character walks past almost ignoring the fact that he said anything. Suddenly the blue haired kid freezes .he cant move a step and half of his eye starts gaining a red aura around it. The blue haired kid breaks down crying and screaming. Aizen approaches and says “you can’t control it anymore I’ve concealed it”. Aizen lets out a laugh and the blue haired kid blacked out.
He suddenly woke up in a city named Kanto and had a white mask on with sharp teeth around his jaw. An old man approaches the boy and notices its Aizen but he had grown from the teenager self he used to be. “You’ve been out for 10 years Grimmjow” says Aizen. A hole is in the middle of Grimmjows abdomen. “What’s going on stupid” says Grimmjow. Where am I , what’s happening. Grimmjow stands up and smashes the mask on the wall . Three fourths of the mask breaks except for the left jaw. Grimmjow notices his close are white and he has baggy pants on. He cant remember a thing. He has the number six on his back and doesn’t know why. Aizen comes in the jail cell. Aizen has a long conversation with Grimmjow and explains everything that happened. Aizen recalls himself as Grimmjows father and that Grimmjow must obey him. Under the rules of Aizen, Grimmjow is sent out on an expedition to find more members for the Espada, a group of 10 solders in Aizens army.
Back to top Go down
https://mangaholic.forumotion.com
Speed Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Speed Racer

Manga Role Player
MangaRole Player:
GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Left_bar_bleue100/100GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Chapter 2: Ulquiorra   GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:48 pm

As he reaches outside he hears a voice behind him “good luck”. He turns around to see a young boy with light green eyes. “Its hard to find anyone around here so, I wish you good luck”. The little boy puts on a smile. My name is Ulquiorra. “Shut up boy youre useless to Aizen…so just go away”said Grimmjow. “Fine…brother” said Ulquiorra.Grimmjow searched and searched until he almost touched the coast of Japan. He came back and Aizen was waiting there for him. “Whom did you find?”asked Aizen. “Sorry”. Its hard, ill try better next time. Grimmjow walked up the stairs to his cell but he came across Ulquiorra. “Hey kid move it”said Grimmjow. “I now pernounce us…arch rivals”. A shiver flew up Grimmjows spine feeling the power of Ulquiorra. Later that night Ulquiorra went to talk to Aizen in his Hollowfication Chamber. “Aizen, is there anyway that you could make me…stronger”asked Ulquiorra. “I knew this question would come some day” said Aizen. Cero Timeskip! Aizen shot Ulquiorra inbetween his eyebrows leaving to spots on his fore head. A hand broke out of the chest of Ulquiorra and stretched a head out also. The head was a second Ulquiorra but had an older look to it. Two legs poped out of the hole and out came an older Ulquiorra. It was almost as if he were a snake and had shed out of his skin because he grew to old for his body. “Thank you sir”said Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Speed Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Speed Racer

Manga Role Player
MangaRole Player:

PostSubject: Chapter 3: Face to Face   GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:16 pm

As Grimmjow wakes he notices two green glows in the cell accost him. Ulquiorra stands up and approaches Grimmjow “do I look different” he says. Grimmjow says yes but I’m still stronger. Ulquiorra wipes the smirk off his face and then says “fine lets fight”. Aizen heres them yelling from his chamber and runs to there cell. Settle this outside. He lets them both out and then leads them down stairs. Aizen walks away without a sound locking the door. Ulquiorra raises his hand and yells Bala! Green rays flew from his finger tips but Grimmjow dodges them all. “Cero” yelled Grimmjow and out came a huge red blast blowing Ulquiorra away from the building. Grimmjow runs up an imaginary wall and jumps off it like an arrow flying straight towards Ulquiorra. “Double Cero” screamed Grimmjow and he raised both his hands. Once again the rays flew from his palms at top speed hitting Ulquiorra out of proportion. Ulquiorra has blacked out. Grimmjow approaches but trips over a string pulling him up into the air hanging upside down from the sky. Ulquiorra opened his eyes and showed his skills. “So you faked it” recalled Grimmjow. Grimmjow reached up to where the string was and grabbed it. A tiny spark came from Grimmjows palm and it cut the string. Grimmjow easily landed on the floor. Both the Espadas took out there sword. Swinging at each other moving from spot to spot they were obviously equal in the skills of swords. Ulquiorra closes one of his eyes and fades into dust.
Back to top Go down
Speed Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Speed Racer

Manga Role Player
MangaRole Player:

PostSubject: Chapter Four: Victory   GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Grimmjow knows this attack. The dust moves closer to Grimmjow and starts to make a circle around him. Grimmjow rips a hole in the middle of the air and shows a almost different world inside. Grimmjow jumps in and falls down. The hole disappears from existence. The dust doesn’t know where to go and it spreads everywhere. It forms back into Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra doesn’t even know where to go either. Ulquiorra hears steps behind him. “You think just get older made you stronger” asked Grimmjow. Well it didn’t and now the mistake comes out on you. Grimmjow yells “Gran Ray Cero” and blows a hole right through Ulquiorra. A green glow appears and Aizen walks out. “Very good” he says. Aizen touches Ulquiorra and portals him to the hollow chamber. I think your powers are amazing you catch on very quickly. I see you can also go into the human world. I want you to find Ichigo Kuosaki. I’ve seen your future and you must kill him now no distractions either. Also when you meet a girl named Orihime ignore her completely. “Understood” aid Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Speed Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Speed Racer

Manga Role Player
MangaRole Player:

PostSubject: Chapter 5:Orihime   GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Grimmjow cut the portal in the air and jumped inside. He landed in a dark area. “So this is the real world” thought Grimmjow. I’m going to need some kind of human like name. Grimmjow looked up at a billboard and saw a Ad called Brandon Comics, so he used the name Brandon for his human name. I will find this Ichigo character and kill him, but…somehow I must create a distraction and get close to someone he knows. Grimmjow kept thinking about it and making a plan. He went to a store and bought human cloths and bought a hotel room. He walked past a bellboy at the hotel. “Sir what is on your face” asked the bell boy. Grimmjow had forgotten all about the part of the mask on his face. Grimmjow ignored the comment and unlocked his hotel door. He touched the mask and a red aura glowed around it, it disappeared. As the morning raised Grimmjow went to locate Ichigo Kurosaki. He walked out of the hotel a saw a beautiful girl walk past him. “Hey, woman” yelled Grimmjow. That was the only way he knew how to approach a girl. She turned and looked at Grimmjow and walked over. “Hey silly that’s no way to approach a girl”. Grimmjow scratched his head and apologized as he sweated like crazy. “ My name is Orihime, what is yours” asked Orihime. “Brandon, sorry woman I’ve got to run hehe bye”. Why would Aizen sensai want me to stay away from such a beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
Speed Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Mach 5 Racer
Speed Racer

Manga Role Player
MangaRole Player:

PostSubject: Chapter 6: Back in One minute?!   GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:38 pm

I have to go back to Hueco Mundo and ask Aizen what this feeling in my heart is. It feels joyful and happy. Grimmjow cut the hole and jumped in. Aizen was still standing in the same spot but it had been so long? “Have you killed him already” asked Aizen. Its only been a minute. “Sir, its been almost 24 hours since I left”replied Grimmjow. “ Well the time is different there then here. 1 minute here is almost exactly 1 day there. But anyways, did you kill Ichigo Kurosaki? “Why am I to stay away from Orihime”questioned Grimmjow. “Simply because its your destiny to marry her forcing you to quit the Espada clan. Trust me I am your father and you will not quit the Espada clan do you here me? “Im sorry father” said Grimmjow. Grimmjow grabbed Aizen by the neck…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures   GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GrimmJow and The Espada Adventures
Page 1 of 1